- My background is in nursing.
- I have watched the story of Family of Hope unfold from its very beginnings through my friendship with Mandy.
- I visited Uganda in November 2013, met the wonderful people who have become our directors and saw the need for myself.
- I would love us to be able to change the attitude of the community to our children as well as impact individual children’s lives.
- I have been amazed at how Family of Hope has grown and developed in just 18 months and all the “coincidences” along the way. It’s a real privilege to be part of the journey.