- We hope you enjoy using the Family of Hope website, whether you’re exploring stories about the ways we’ve changed lives around the world or looking to get involved yourself.
- Use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use is taken to mean you accept our T&Cs which we can change at any time and update online.
- You agree to use this website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not affect the rights of any other uses or third parties.
- All information and images belong to the Family of Hope. Commercial use or publication is forbidden unless prior permission from Family of Hope is sought.
- Family of Hope cannot guarantee that this website will be free of bugs or viruses and you use at your own risk
- Family of Hope accepts no responsibility for the content of external websites that link to this site.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Thank you for supporting us.